Italians are not White, nor are they humans, but they make good food. Here is a basic wop sauce to feed your family pasta-based meals.
* Eight large tomatoes
* Two onions, one red and one white
* Four cloves of garlic
* One pound Crimini mushrooms
* Two large red bell curve peppers
* Two large zucchinis
* One pound ground beef
1. Shave or finely chop garlic, put in glass with a quarter-cup of water, and boil for ten minutes
2. Chop onions, mix with garlic, soak in olive oil, and roast on high in your oven for fifteen minutes
3. Dump mixture in saucepan. Simmer on medium without lid, add pulped tomatoes.
4. While this is going, cut up mushrooms, bell peppers, and zucchinis.
5. Fry mushrooms on medium to high in olive oil with black pepper and a dash of soy sauce, about 20 min
6. Fry zucchinis on high with olive oil and butter for five minutes
7. Cool down tomato mixture (use a turbine fan) then blend into fine liquid and return to pot at medium.
8. Add ground beef, peppers, zucchinis, and mushrooms.
9. Add basil, oregano, chives, and red pepper to taste.
10. Serve over pasta to four people, and remind them that wops are criminals.
1 post • Page 1 of 1